Pcc use our charity status to support projects and needs in the UK & internationally (see our Kenya information here). We often do seasonal fundraisers when the needs arises and have organised many fundraisers over the past. We also have a heart for any displaced people which need to support in education, housing or employment. Please follow us on Social media or subscribe to our newsletter. Thank you for your support and if you wish to sponsor us our justgiving link is at the top.
Below is some of the latest news items that we have done previously.
Also on the right is the link for sponsoring the Kenya students in education, housing and looking after of a child. Please sponsor. This is a a great help.
- Kenya Update Annual ReviewWe at Rainedge l Centre would want to wish you the best that the year 2022 holds in store.We all bear the marks in one way or the other of the years 2020/2021 branded as, but for the fact that; we came through then there is hope there is need to dream of a better […]
- PCC Half Marathon Charity Walk21K!!!! On Friday 17th September, our team will walk along the Victoria line to raise money for a new school currently being built in Sri Lanka. All donations will go to equipping the school with lesson tables, bookshelves, chairs and much more! Despite the pandemic, the team in Sri Lanka have been doing great work […]
- Thank you for your supportThank you all who supported our fundraiser for #28toomany ( 28toomany.org ). The 28 mile run and 28k Walk was completed by the two groups and was a rewarding and shattering day. We raised a goo amount of monies and awareness of the issue of FGM. Look forward to next fundraiser and challenge we face […]
- #Challenge2828k walk…28-mile run…28 days of song…28 days of prayer…what’s your #Challenge28? PCC works in support of many charities throughout the UK and across the world. Most recently, a few members of our team have joined in support of the charity ‘28 Too Many’ in their challenge to end Female Genital Mutilation. The Coronavirus pandemic has […]
- #pcc20daysLast year from 27th April-16th May, we let you know about our #PCC20DAYS challenge where our team committed to fundraising for 20 days to raise money for Sure24, an education and housing project in Nakuru, Kenya. Sure24 have been doing great work having two children’s homes and schools as well creating a new project designed […]
- Laptops for Supported HousingDuring the lockdown period, it became self-evident that we needed help to equip some of the boys in our Supported Housing as the colleges they attended put in lockdown procedures and sent them home. The young people were sent with work to do online.
- NLRR SPOTLIGHT – HILLSONG UKThis week’s spotlight is on Hillsong Refugee Response. They’re projects range from Refugee Resettlement, Football United, Welcome Packs and Sphere Workshops. More specific to PCC they have been a brilliant help and resource for our boys! From Christmas presents, school equipment and baking mixing machines. The amazing Football United expansion to North London continues to […]
- NLRR SPOTLIGHT – MIGRANTS ORGANISEPCC often have Spotlight interviews with staff members and foster carers. But this year we want to extend our spotlight to some of the amazing initiatives, projects, organisations and people that continue to make such a difference and impact for migrants, unaccompanied asylum seekers and young refugees. In the current political climate we feel it’s […]
- Van 2 RomaniaCall for money and clothes / practical donations. DONATE HERE We are donating our old minibus to Romania and taking it over there for the charity to use. In Romania is a youth project that work with vulnerable children from poor backgrounds. This project includes youth work and feeding project (in partnership with The Feel […]
- Cycling London 2 Pyrenees3 members of PCC are teaming up with South London charity, Regenerate UK, to cycle from London to The Pyrenees. They will cover an epic 120km per day over nine days, climbing this year’s stage 14 of The Tour de France from Tarbes to Col Du Tourmalet. They hope the extraordinary lengths they are going to […]